Anti-ageing & skin condition treatment NeoGen Plasma Skin Regeneration (PSR) at Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic
Published on: 5th September, 2022
Introducing a game-changing new anti-ageing treatment that delivers face-lifting results without surgery, get tighter, smoother skin with NeoGen™ Plasma Skin Regeneration (PSR) and treat your other skin conditions whilst you are at it.
Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic continues to push boundaries to bring you the most groundbreaking non-surgical, anti-ageing and skin condition treatments on the market. Founder and owner of the clinic, our esteemed medical aesthetician, Dr. Raj, is no stranger to introducing new aesthetic treatments to his clients in Wales, and now he’s done it again!
Dr. Raj is the first doctor in Wales to offer the revolutionary, clinically-proven NeoGen™ Plasma Skin Regeneration (PSR). Beaming with the latest technology for anti-ageing and skin conditions, NeoGen PSR delivers jaw-dropping results that leave you looking and feeling incredible.
With NeoGen PSR, you can expect:
- Skin rejuvenation
- Skin tightening
- Skin resurfacing
- Skin regeneration
A non-surgical alternative to plastic surgery
Developed by Energist, the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of light and laser technology for medical and cosmetic procedures, NeoGen PSR treats a multitude of skin imperfections, and it’s one of the only procedures that can be used alongside, or as an alternative to, facial and non-facial surgical procedures such as facelifts, tummy tucks, thread lifts and scar remodelling.
It’s designed to perform effectively yet gently, making it safe to use on delicate skin. According to clinical studies, treatments tighten lax skin on the eyelids by an average of 22% – this means you can say goodbye to wrinkles and fine lines and hello to firmer skin that brings out your natural good looks.
Plasma energy boosts collagen and elastin
NeoGen PSR is a unique handheld device that gently heats the skin by converting nitrogen gas into plasma energy. It boasts the latest technology to stimulate the production of age-defying natural proteins, collagen and elastin. Unlike lasers, which use light energy and target smaller sections of the skin, NeoGen PSR is a skin resurfacing procedure that can target the whole skin architecture. Plasma energy is emitted in controlled pulses and can be adjusted to reach superficial levels of the skin or penetrate deeper levels of the dermis. Another key feature is its non-ablative nature, which boosts collagen and elastin production without destroying your skin’s tissue.
For comparison, it delivers results similar to the ablative carbon dioxide (C02) laser skin resurfacing procedure but without the intensity. NeoGen PSR is considered the gentle alternative because, unlike C02, which uses high heat to vaporise skin cells,Stimulates a natural wound response, without breaking the skin surface or creating an open wound.
More than just anti-ageing
The extraordinary treatment boasts 7 approved indications for skin types 1 to 4, including:
- Acne Scars
- Actinic Keratosis
- Facial Rhytides (wrinkles)
- Non-facial Rhytides
- Pigmented Lesions
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis
- Viral Papillomata
It also treats a range of off-label skin conditions and imperfections, including:
- Active Acne
- Burns Revision
- Scar Revision
- Transdermal Drug Delivery
- Non-surgical Blepharoplasty
- Stretch Marks
- Bacterial Control
Once you begin treatment, you will unlock a cascade of secondary benefits for increased satisfaction, including:
- Treating multiple conditions at the same time
- Treating the whole skin architecture instead of small sections at a time
- The skin’s natural barrier remains intact, providing protection and promoting fast healing
- Visible improvement of the skin’s texture, colour, tone and elasticity
- Fewer complications and risks compared with light and laser technologies.
- Treatments create a healthy, natural, lustrous appearance
- No line of demarcation compared to laser procedures
Choose between low and high energy treatments
At Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic, we invest in only the best cosmetic treatments, and that’s why NeoGen PSR now joins our range of high-end anti-ageing treatments. If you’re booking your procedure with us, you can choose from two forms of treatments, including:
- Multiple low energy treatments: Carried out by our expert Aesthetics Therapist, Karen, our low energy treatments target small areas at time, like around the eyes. Two to 3 treatments are recommended and each session has a duration of around 10 – 15 minutes, typically minimum downtime. This means it can be performed during lunch breaks and you can return to work afterwards. During treatment, you may feel a slight discomfort but nothing significant. After treatment, many clients report their skin feeling warm and radiating a little heat.
- One high-energy treatment: Under the care of our esteemed Aesthetics Doctor, Dr. Raj, this is a non-surgical facelift, targeting the full-face. It’s a one-off treatment requiring downtime between 5 and 7 days. We will advise on pain management options in-person.
The exact downtime depends on the depth of the treatment. Typically, 3 to 7 days of social downtime should be expected with significant skin peeling a few days after treatment. The time of each session takes between 45 and 60 minutes for the full face and around 5-10 minutes for smaller, targeted areas on the face.
Amazingly, studies show that the production of collagen and elastin continue to improve for up to 12 months, and last for years.
Book your free consultation today
If you want to dramatically decrease fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, and more for near-flawless skin, then NeoGen™ Plasma Skin Regeneration (PSR) is for you. At Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic, we are excited to be the first clinic in Wales to bring you this powerful, clinically-proven anti-ageing treatment. We can’t wait for you to experience the incredible results! So, if it’s time to turn back the clock on ageing, all you have to do is book a zero-fee consultation with our reputable Aesthetics Doctor, Dr. Raj or the clinic’s leading Aesthetics Therapist, Karen, on 07516 997053.