This Acne Awareness Month blitz away your acne forever with Fractora and receive a free Dermalux Tri-Wave treatment and 3 free products from Obagi worth £180
Published On: 30th May, 2022 | Category: Advice & Tips
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions in the world. It affects almost 10% of the population and can arise in teens and adults, ranging from occasional outbreaks to a constant, severe presence. It’s so widespread that there’s a whole month dedicated to the condition. June is Acne Awareness Month in the UK. It is a time that we acknowledge the struggles of those suffering from various types of acne, from blackheads and whiteheads, papules and pustules to nodules and cysts.
At Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic, we see firsthand how acne impacts an individual’s physical appearance and mental health. It can strip confidence, affect well-being and leave you feeling helpless as if you don’t have control over your skin. We have so many clients who turn to us for help, and we are proud to say that those who use our clinically proven treatments overcome this debilitating skin condition and enjoy a new lease on life.
Our treatment package is all you need for clear skin
This Acne Awareness Month, we have created a phenomenal acne treatment care package, boasting the latest in medical science to eradicate active acne and related scarring.
We have combined:
- Fractora, a minimally invasive, microneedling and radio-frequency procedure
- FREE Dermalux Tri-Wave MD light therapy treatment
- FREE Obagi Clenziderm System, which has a retail value of £180.
All three treatments effectively target acne on their own, but used together, it’s unstoppable, leaving your skin looking healthy, refreshed, smooth and clear.To enjoy these incredible free treatments, all you need to do is book a minimum of 3 Fractora for acne procedures. The ideal number of treatment sessions is from 3 to 6 between 4 and 6 weeks apart.
A spotlight on acne
In keeping with Acne Awareness Month, let’s learn more about the condition and unpack how the above treatments are specifically designed to help you.
Several factors can lead to acne, the most prominent being hormonal changes, followed by genetics and a build-up of bacteria. It’s most common in teens and women who are pregnant or on their menstrual cycle. It can develop anywhere on the skin, especially on the face, chest and back.
Acne is a result of dead skin cells and a build-up of sebum (an oily, waxy substance) clogging the pores, leading to the formation of various types of spots and a build-up of bacteria, which only worsens the condition. As bacteria increase, the body tries to fight off potential infections by releasing white blood cells, and this causes inflammation.
Scarring is one of the biggest side effects of the condition and typically arises after severe acne, like pustules or cysts. It remains long after the acne has healed and can sometimes be permanent. Luckily, our treatment package not only eliminates acne, but also reduces scarring.
The acne-fighting trio
- First up in our treatment package is Fractora. With tiny microneedles, it penetrates deep into the skin and uses radio-frequency energy or heat to shrink the glands that produce sebum.
- Next is Dermalux Tri-Wave MD, the most powerful phototherapy procedure in the world. It uses blue light to gently fight acne by eliminating the bacteria that causes it. Dermalux treats acne without irritation, prevents breakouts, stabilises oil production and is a great alternative to medication. The best part is you won’t pay a penny for this treatment.
- And finally, you’re also receiving the Obagi Clenziderm System at absolutely no charge. It’s a 3-step system designed to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts using clinically proven active ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. The Clenziderm System consists of:
- Daily Care Foaming Cleanser: 2% salicylic acid and menthol eradicates acne while soothing the skin
- Pore Therapy: The ultimate pore “unclogger” that leaves your skin refreshed
- Therapeutic Lotion: 5% benzoyl peroxide works alongside the daily cleanser to fight acne
At Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic, our Acne Awareness Month treatment package is just what you need to take back control of your skin. The first step is to book a free, no-obligation consultation with us to discuss your skin concerns and assess if these treatments are suitable for you. Once this is confirmed, clearer, healthier skin is yours for the taking!