Searching for how to get rid of crows feet?
Published On: 24th November, 2022 | Category: Advice & Tips
We have the answers that will leave your eyes lifted, smooth, & renewed
The eye area is usually the first to show signs of ageing as the skin here is 40% thinner than the rest of the face and dryer since it has fewer oil glands. Changes above and below the face, from a sagging forehead to hollowing cheeks, escalate the rate at which eye wrinkles or crows feet form. It’s a completely normal and natural part of ageing, but the good news is you have control over the process!
So if you’re looking for answers on how to get rid of crows feet, we have clinically-proven solutions that will leave you looking refreshed, renewed, smooth, and lifted.
How to get rid of crows feet: Causes of eye wrinkles
Crows feet are hard to avoid. Besides the physical pressures of an ageing face, it also forms from facial movements and expressions, sun damage, free radicals, hormonal changes, and the simple act of blinking – which we do around 20 000 times per day! All these factors, coupled with the skin producing less and less age-defying proteins as we get older, result in eye wrinkles multiplying and deepening.
How to get rid of crows feet: Where to start
Slowing down ageing starts with effective skincare products during the day that protects against free radicals and environmental aggressors like UV and pollution. Since the eye area is incredibly delicate, it’s prone to irritation and inflammation. That’s why investing in dermatologically-approved eye creams is an essential step – these are thinner in texture than creams for the whole face and contain a lower concentration of active ingredients.
Pro tip: Choose eye creams formulated with antioxidants, like peptides, vitamins B3 and C, and hyaluronic acid to quash free radicals and reduce the harmful effects of UV and pollution.
Eye creams for crows feet
Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic has some of the most effective eye creams for crows feet on the market, clinically proven to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, and even dark circles. Our top sellers include:
AnteAGE Eye: Powered by Bone Marrow Stem Cell Cytokines and packed with antioxidants, including peptides. The silky formula smooths eye wrinkles and firms and tightens skin.
Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Cream: A nourishing cream with antioxidants and vitamin E. It’s a lightweight formula that diminishes the appearance of crows feet and softens the skin.
CLINICCARE Lip & Eye Renewal Cream: Formulated with high concentration hyaluronic acid for both the eye and lip area. It smooths skin texture, protects against environmental damage, and boosts elasticity.
Sunblock for crows feet
Another essential part of the daytime routine is sunblock with a high SPF (50 or higher). It not only slows down the formation of eye wrinkles, it’s also great for slowing down the signs of ageing on the entire face and body since UV rays are a major cause of premature ageing. We recommend sunblock formulated with naturally-occurring minerals like zinc oxide and titanium for the delicate eye area. These ingredients are effective without causing stinging to the eyes.
Renewal at night
During the day, it’s all about prevention, and at night your focus should turn to collagen renewal with a deeply moisturising skincare routine and potent active ingredients. Fortunately, our eye creams are expertly formulated for the day and night as it contains all the necessary ingredients to protect against free radicals and environmental aggressors while penetrating and nourishing the skin at night with peptides, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid.
Look unbelievable for your age with our non-surgical, anti-wrinkle treatments
Eye wrinkles need a good skincare routine for the day and night to keep them under control. But if you want to see heightened results that will leave you looking unbelievably fantastic for your age, these creams can be paired with our revolutionary non-surgical anti-wrinkle treatments designed to leave your skin smooth, lifted, and regenerated while stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the deeper layers of the skin.
Our incredible crows feet treatments are extensive, ranging from next-generation injectables and microneedling to cutting-edge plasma and radiofrequency technology. The treatment plan for you will depend on your individual skin needs because we understand that one size doesn’t fit all.
That’s why at Cardiff Cosmetic Clinic we offer a free, no-obligation consultation to get to know your skin better. Once we determine your skin type, skin condition, desired results, possible allergens, and various other factors, we will create a tailor-made treatment plan for your one-of-a-kind skin.
Here’s a snapshot of our industry-leading treatments for crows feet:
- Anti-wrinkle injections: Temporarily relaxes muscles to prevent movement that causes the skin to fold and wrinkles to form.
- Dermal fillers: An ideal combination with anti-wrinkle injections. We specialise in dermal fillers packed with natural hyaluronic acid and collagen to soften eye wrinkles and tighten the skin.
- NeoGen Plasma Skin Regeneration: A game changing alternative to C02 laser treatment. It uses cutting-edge nitrogen plasma for a non-surgical eye lift with minimal downtime.
- Morpheus8: A combination of radio-frequency technology and microneedling that delivers heat to the deep layers of the skin. This tightens the skin and stimulates the production of age-defying proteins.
- Fractora: Triggers the natural healing process using microneedling, radio-frequency, and fractional skin resurfacing. New and healthy skin grows in the treated area while heat energy stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP): Also known as the vampire facial, it involves reinjecting a patient’s extracted blood samples into the problem area. The platelets are filled with regenerative, healing molecules that boost collagen and elastin in the dermis.
- Dermapen microneedling: Using pinpoint precision, Dermapen lifts, tones, and firms ageing skin. It contains micro-thin needles that carry a serum formulated to target a specific skin condition.
- Chemical skin peels: Removes dead skin cells for a refreshed and brightened appearance. The active ingredients penetrate deep into the skin to stimulate the natural healing and renewal process.